With an appearance of a blistering fire with sharp thorns, the Beast Glider does make Karts look a bit more savage when equipped with it. The cutout is a semicircle, with tattered and ripped edges. A black beam holds the wings (which are dark orange near the ends and lighten up to yellowish-orange at the base) in place, running down the middle. 4 yellow spines pointed backwards come out the top of a dark crossbeam. Instead of strings, a black pole fastens the Beast Glider to the back of the vehicle.
- Amass 5000 Coins throughout races.
- This amount can be decreased if you use StreetPass to earn vehicle parts.
|Stat Name||Stat Value|
- A few international names for the Beast Glider are the Beast Kite (Japan), Ghastly Glider (Europe), and Thorn Glider (Germany).
- This glider is often the last non-gilded Kart part to be unlocked. This is trivial because most customizations are obtained at random.
- The Super and Gliders have identical stats.
|Mario Kart 7 vehicle parts|
|Karts||Nitro karts||Standard Kart • Gold Standard • Birthday Girl • Bumble V • Bruiser • Soda Jet • Tiny Tug • Cact-X • Koopa Clown • Cloud 9 • Zucchini • Blue Seven • Bolt Buggy|
|Retro karts||B Dasher • Egg 1 • Barrel Train • Pipe Frame|
|Wheels||Standard • Gold Tires • Roller • Slim • Slick • Sponge • Mushroom • Wood • Red Monster • Monster|
|Gliders||Super Glider • Gold Glider • Peach Parasol • Flower Glider • Beast Glider • Swooper • Parafoil|