The Mach 8 (マッハ八) is an unlockable kart in Mario Kart 8. It resembles both a jet with a turbine-like engine in the front and the formula one cars of the 1950s, having a color combination an intense blue color while sporting a yellow racing stripe and tailfin.
|Stat Name||Stat Value|
- This is one of the few vehicles that doesn't change color no matter who is driving it.
- The Mach 8's design is based on a plane.
- Also, the number 8 was used due to the game being called "Mario Kart 8."
- This is one of the two vehicles to have a 8 on the kart before or after being selected.
- The Mach 8's name is similar to the Mach Bike from Mario Kart Wii despite this, the two vehicles are completely unrelated.