The admin council is the governing body of the Mario Kart Racing Wiki. It should consist of four admins and two bureaucrats who make decisions for the wiki in a democratic way.
About the Council
- All decisions are made in a democratic way. No decisions should be made by a single member of the council unless it is imperatively urgent (such as a vandal running around destroying pages or a promoted user seriously abusing their powers.)
- A discussion can be started on the forums (recommended), the message wall of a member (recommended as well), or on either Mario Kart Racing Wiki's IRC channel or our very own wiki chat.
- If a user requests a right such as chat mod, rollback, or admin, the council will hold a discussion about it; if they rule in favor, the user will be promoted.
- For chat mod, it is recommended that you have made 50 constructive, high quality edits.
- For rollback, it is recommended that you have made 150 constructive, high quality edits.
- For admin, it is recommended that you have made 250 constructive, high quality edits.
- If a user is inactive for over a month, they will be removed from the council.
- It is advised that members keep watch on recent activity in order to know the happenings on the wiki and see the latest forum notices.