|Size Class: Medium|
|Advantages: Speed, Weight|
|Disadvantages: Acceleration, Handling, Drift, Off-Road, Mini-Turbo|
|Appearance: Mario Kart Wii (2008)|
The Sprinter (B Dasher Mk. 2 outside of North America), is a medium-sized kart in Mario Kart Wii. It resembles a modeled Formula One Car. It is unlocked by unlocking 24 different expert Staff Ghosts, by playing 3,000 WFC races or by playing 4,650 races. Its speed and weight are very good, and drifting is average, but most other stats are rather low. Its bike counterpart is the Sneakster.
|Stat Name||Stat Value|
The Sprinter is one of the fastest vehicles in the game. It is the fastest medium vehicle, and it's only slower than the Spear and Jetsetter. Its weight and drift are around average, but the rest of its stats are rather low, which includes acceleration, handling, off-road, and mini-turbo.
Mario- White body, Red pattern
Luigi- White body, Green pattern
Peach- White body, Pink pattern
Daisy- White body, Orange pattern
Yoshi- White body, Light-Green pattern
Birdo- White body, Magenta pattern
Diddy Kong- Orange body, Red pattern
Bowser Jr.- Green body, Yellow pattern
Male Mii- Black body, Red pattern
Female Mii- Creamy-White body, Blue pattern
- In the Finnish version, the Sprinter is called the peikko, which literally means, "quickly go" Karts.
- The Sprinter is the successor of the B Dasher from Mario Kart DS, since the B Dasher resembles a Formula car from 1960s.
- The Circuit Special from Mario Kart 8 is possibly the successor of the Sprinter, since it is named "Sprinter 2.0" in Dutch. Thus, further proving the connection between the B Dasher and the Sprinter.
- The Sprinter has a speed stat surpassing the Flame Flyer, unless Rosalina, Funky Kong, or Large Mii ride the Flame Flyer based on their speed bonuses.
- Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., Male & Female Miis are the only characters whose Sprinters do not have a white body. Diddy Kong's is orange, Bowser Jr.'s is green, the Male Mii's is black, and the Female Mii's is a creamy-toned white.