Standard Kart M is a kart for medium-sized characters in Mario Kart Wii. As its name implies, it is a standard kart for medium weight characters. It is also available from the start. It has the same appearance as the Standard Kart S and Standard Kart L.
The Standard Kart S/M/L is different from the other Standard Karts in the Mario Kart series. It has a two-stroke twin cylinder engine with four exhaust pipes behind the kart. The kart's sound is strong and sports the character emblem on the front and a license plate on the back.
The bike variant of this kart is the Standard Bike M.
- Mario - Red Body, White Stripe
- Luigi - Green Body, White Stripe
- Peach - Pink Body, White Stripe
- Daisy - Orange Body, White Stripe
- Yoshi - Lime Green Body, White Stripe
- Birdo - Purple Body, White Stripe
- Diddy Kong - Goldenrod Body, Gold Stripe
- Bowser Jr. - Yellow Body, White Stripe
- Male Mii - White Body, Dodger Blue Stripe
- Female Mii - White Body, Deep Pink Stripe
Almost every stat is average for this kart. Speed, weight, acceleration, handling, drift, and mini-turbo are in medium levels except for its off-road, which can make it difficult for players to speed up when off the road.
|Stat Name||Stat Value|