Mario Sports Insanity is a sports game developed by HammerBro101 Inc. and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch. This game features twelve sports: tennis, basketball, baseball, football, soccer, boxing, hockey, golf, volleyball, horse riding, swimming, and dodgeball.
- POW Block: Appears as a planar model above the opposing team and flattens itself for approximately 5 seconds before it disappears. Acts like a Banana, except it makes them lose their items if they are on the ground. Is very effective in dodgeball, as it can guarantee an instant win if used correctly. Only appears in basketball, soccer, volleyball, and dodgeball.
- Mega Mushroom: Makes the player bigger for 10 seconds.
- Mini Mushroom: Makes the player smaller for 10 seconds.
- Mushroom: Makes the player faster.
- Poison Mushroom: Makes the player slower.
- Green Shell: Travels in a straight line and knocks over the player it hits.
- Red Shell: Homes in on the nearest opponent and knocks them over once it hits them. Can be blocked using a Green Shell, Fake Item Box, or Banana.
- Banana: Can be placed onto the court. Causes the player to slip and fall. Can be used to block incoming shells.
- Fake Item Box: Looks exactly like an Item Box, except it has an upside down question mark. It knocks over the player that hits it. It can be used to block incoming items.
- Bob-omb: When thrown, it explodes, tossing any player within its radius into the air and making them drop their items.
- Blue Spiny Shell: The Blue Spiny Shell possesses its wings. Targets the opponent who is about to score a point and tosses them into the air with a huge explosion radius, making them lose their items.
- Star: Acts like the Mushroom, but it also provides invincibility.