The Wario Bike is a heavyweight Bike in Mario Kart Wii. The Wario Bike did appear in the Mario spin-off series known as the WarioWare series. The vehicle is designed for Wario and looks like Wario's official bike used in other games in their respective series.
The Wario Bike is beginner-friendly, having the best acceleration and weight of all heavyweight bikes, good mini-turbo, as well as above-average offroad. In this regard, the bike is great for players who want a heavy bike that isn't harsh on players that have trouble maintaining top speed. However, the Wario Bike has the lowest top speed among bikes, has a poor drift stat, and has an outside drift, making it a very unfriendly bike for more advanced players of Mario Kart Wii that rely more on speed and fast cornering than acceleration, weight, and offroad performance. For some reason, this bike didn't return for Mario Kart 8.
Staff Ghosts using this bike
- Wario's Gold Mine (Nin*morimo, Wario)
- DS Delfino Square (Nin*iwaco, Wario)
- GCN DK Mountain (Nin*msk, Funky Kong)
|Stat Name||Stat Value|
- GCN DK Mountain is the only staff ghost that uses this bike, but doesn't use Wario.
- The kart-counterpart for this bike is the Offroader.
- The Wario Bike is one of the six vehicles to go through a design change rather than a palette swap. For example, when Bowser or Dry Bowser are riding this bike, the handlebars positioned lower.
- It is one of the few Crossover vehicles. Others being the Blue Falcon, and Tiny Titan.